CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
(Country code: CF)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- fruit and vegetable preserves
- medical, pharmaceutical or sanitary items
- tobacco and tobacco products
- weights and measures.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- aluminum and articles thereof
- aerosol products
- aluminum plates
- books and newspapers
- contraceptives/ condoms
- cleaning preparations
- dyes for hair or textiles
- electrical machinery and equipment
- express Mail items containing bank notes
- inorganic/organic chemicals
- live animals and animal products
- magnetized articles
- mercury items, instruments
- offensive and threatening messages
- photographic and cinematographic products
- precious stones and metals
- printed matter relating to foreign lottories
- rubber and rubber articles
- soaps and waxes
- spirits and beverages
- toys, games and parts thereof
- unworked diamonds.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
All goods require an import permit.
Each item that exceeds 5000 CFA francs requires an invoice.