(Country code: GM)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from Gambian authorities before posting:
- parasites and insect killers
- plants and parts of plants
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- airline Ticket Blank
- credit Card Blanks
- counterfeit money
- indecent or obscene printed material
- items with Gambian coats of arms
- knives (except cutlery)
- meat and meat products
- seditious literature
- subversive items.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
In addition, commercial goods mailed to Gambia require an invoice in duplicate.
Import documentation may be required for customs purposes:
1. Certifcate of Origin
2. Cargo Release Order
3. Commercial Invoice
4. Customs Import Declaration
5. Technical Standard/ Health or Environment Certificate