(Country code: GP)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- coffee or parts of coffee plants
- cacao or parts of cacao plants
- drugs, prescription, non prescription
- parts of sugar cane plants.
NOTE: Antiques, artwork, drugs (non-prescription), jewellery, liquor, seeds, soil, and tobacco are acceptable with FSO (Broker Selection Option) only; otherwise, these commodities are prohibited.
Otherwise, restrictions are the same as France.
Refer to France and:
- agricultural products
- airline ticket blank
- artwork, (collectible)
- bullion and currency
- gambling devices
- log and timber products from Liberia
- playing cards
- publications for public resale
- seeds / soil
- sheet music
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.