(Country code: GT)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animal products and skins
- chain letters
- coffee and coffee samples
- cologne and perfume
- communication equipment
- cotton seeds
- fabric and fabric samples
- plants and parts of plants
- radio equipment
- samples, textile
- stone mineral samples
- weapons and parts of weapons.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- baby feeders or accessories with glass tubes
- bullion and currency
- gardenia seeds or seedlings
- hessian bags, used
- log and timber products from Liberia
- lottery tickets
- military equipment
- powder of any kind
- seditious articles
- telegraphic apparatus
- whistles, as used by police.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Commercial goods require duplicate invoices endorsed by a Guatemalan consul. Invoices must be attached to the customs declaration.
Adhesive tape of any kind used for sealing postal items must bear the name, mark or signature of the sender upon the tape surface.
The following documents may be required:
1. Original Packing list in English and Spanish
2. Commercial Invoice; one original and four copies in Spanish
3. Three (3) copies of the Certificate of Origin