(Country code: GW)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting drugs, medicines or firearms.
- communication, telecommunication equipment
- computer components and parts
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- animals and animal products
- postage stamps resembling those in current circulation
- seditious printed matter and films.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
A customs declaration should be performed and the origin of the goods duly indicated on commercial invoices to allow correct application of customs duties.