(Country code: HT)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting medicines or bees.
- animal products
- agricultural products
- chemical and chemical products
- textiles and apparel
- used clothing.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- computer printouts
- film, developed
- items contrary to the political, social or moral order of Haiti
- log and timber products from Liberia
- meat from animals protected under CITES
- machines for making/printing counterfeit money
- micro film
- satellite parts
- technical drawings.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
The following documents may be required:
1. Declaration Form
2. Invoice or Declaration of Value
3. Gift Certificate (if applicable)
4. Certificate of Origin
5. Phyto-sanitary Certificate (if applicable)
6. Relevant Ministry certificates (i.e Ministry of Health or Ministry of Agriculture)
All documents must be in originals, and must state “original” on the document.