(Country code: KG)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animal products
- alcoholic beverages
- coffee and coffee samples
- dairy products
- fish products
- plants and plant products
- personal effects
- weapons, hunting.
Personal use items
Items for the exclusive personal use of the addressee, are admitted subject to the payment of customs duty and subject to certain items not exceeding the quantities shown:
- audio recordings (10)
- clothing coats, jackets, etc. (3 of each kind)
- computer tapes and discs (15)
- electronic music equipment (1 of each kind)
- fabric (10 metres)
- personal computers and peripheral equipment (1)
- photographic and video equipment (1 of each kind)
- radio and video machines (1 of each kind)
- video recordings (5)
- wine and vodka (1 litre).
Primarily religious works
- Bible, Koran, Tora, etc. (2 of each kind)
- crucifixes, icons, etc. (2 of each kind).
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- any printed material urging or advocating terrorism, violence, war, racism, anti-semitism or fascism
- credit cards / currency / credit card blanks
- drugs, non-prescription
- eggs, raw
- electronic and high-frequency machines
- graphite products
- honey and honeycomb
- precious metals and stones
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Commercial goods mailed to Kyrgyzstan must include an invoice. Inherited goods require a certificate, endorsed by a consul, which confirms the right of inheritance.