(Country code: KM)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Cigarettes are admitted if sent by private individuals and intended for the personal use of the addressees only in the quantities allowed by customs officials.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- airline tickets, blank stock
- bullion and currency
- bank notes and other securities
- credit card blanks
- gambling devices
- invoices, blank
- playing cards
- previous metals and stones
- publications that may jeopardize the Moslem religion or the security of the State
- narcotics except for medical reasons
- weapons of war.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
In addition, weapons mailed to the Comoros require a special import permit.
The following documents may be required:
1. Certificate of Origin
2. Commercial Invoice
3. Customs Declaration
4. Fiscal Identification Card
5. Import License
6. Insurance Certificate