(Country code: LC)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
An import permit is required for many goods. Before posting any item, senders should confirm that the addressee has any necessary permit.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animal products
- chain saws
- crustaceans and molluscs
- eggs in shell
- plants and plant products
- tobacco and tobacco products
- Rare or threatened species regulated by CITES.
- Radio and television transmitting equipment
- Tobacco products not exceeding 20 pounds
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- alcohol (whisky, rum, gin)
- condoms manufactured in South Korea
- counterfeit bank or currency notes
- coins or gold bullion exceeding $30 USD
- citrus fruits and mangoes
- indecent or obscene prints, books
- ficticious stamps
- knives, and blades
- live animals
- log and timber products from Liberia
- matches which contain white or yellow phosphorus
- paints, varnishes and enamels
- lottery tickets and advertising
- travelerís cheques
Importation of the following goods to St. Lucia is subject to the presentation of an Import License.
- bath towels
- bath mats
- hand towels
- pillow cases
- plastic bags
- shower curtains
- table cloths
- toilet paper.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Commercial goods mailed to St Lucia require an invoice.
The following documents may be required for import:
1. Commercial Invoices
2. Certificate of Origin
3. Forms 61 or 62
4. Import Licenses/Permits.