(Country code: MM)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
An import permit is required for many goods. Before posting any item, senders should confirm that the addressee has any necessary permit. Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting any item other than letters.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- Counterfeit currencies and coins
- firearms and parts thereof
- firearms, imitation
- goods bearing the imprint or reproduction of the flag of the Union of Mayanmar
- goods bearing the emblem of Buddha and pagodas of Myanmar
- lottery tickets and advertising
- narcotic and psychotropic substances
- plants and seeds
- pornographic materials
- playing cards
- quinine, rose-coloured
- shaving brushes, Japanese.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
In addition, commercial goods mailed to Myanmar require an invoice in duplicate and a Certificate of Origin.
The following documents may be required:
1. Import License/ Permit
2. Certificates and permits issued by the relevant Government Departments as a condition for Import.