WEST BANK AND GAZA STRIP
(Country code: PS)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- Agricultural products and foodstuffs
- branches, roots, leaves, flowers and plant parts
- chemical products
- cigarettes and tobacco
- clothing and footwear
- drugs and pharmaceutical products
- fruit, vegetables and all agricultural products
- furs and skins
- insecticides and paint mixtures
- margarines and fats
- meat, fish and their products
- radios, telephones and other electronic equipment
- razor blades
- telecommunication items
- wines and alcohol
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- counterfeit or imitation bank notes, coins and postage stamps
- dairy products
- dangerous toys
- food products containing cyclamate
- indecent films, publications and paintings
- lottery tickets and documents advertising lotteries
- matches made of phosphor
- precious stones, manufactured or not
- seeds, soil, plants and plant products
- used beehives and apiarist materials
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
The sender must include the addressee's telephone number on the Customs Declaration/Shipping label.
In addition, the addressee must provide an import licence for all types of goods except immigrant's personal effects and gifts. Commercial goods require an invoice attached either to the outside of the article or to the customs documentation. An invoice on any item speeds customs clearance.