(Country code: SB)
SHORTLAND ISLAND, SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- arms and ammunitiion
- cannabis sativa
- drugs and medicines
- dyes using coal-tar derivatives
- parasites and insect killers
- tear gas
- tobacco extracts including cigarettes in quantities exceeding 200
Food or sweets must be in tins or hermetically sealed containers.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- chain letters
- counterfeit coins and currency
- indecent articles and films
- clothing and dress material, used, if intended for sale
- matches containing white or yellow phosphorus
- royal arms
- flick knives, gravity knives and knuckle dusters
- war relics.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Used clothing for personal use mailed to Solomon Islands requires a Certificate of Fumigation endorsed by a competent authority.