(Country code: SN)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
An import permit is required for many goods. Before posting any item, senders should confirm that the addressee has any necessary permit. Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- alcohols and spirits
- animals and animal products
- cinematographic film
- films, prerecorded cassettes or records
- fertilizers and anti parasite products
- foodstuffs, prepared
- gold, items made of
- mineral products
- pharmaceutical products
- plants and plant products
- raw hide and skins
- second hand clothes
- textile and textile articles
- wood and wood products.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- bio products,
- credit card blanks
- drugs, non-prescription
- knives (except cutlery)
- leather goods
- live animals
- meat and meat products
- organic chemicals
- tomato paste
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Commercial goods mailed to Senegal require a certified invoice attached to the customs declaration.
The sender should provide a Certificate of Origin, if required.
The following documents may be required:
1. Commercial Invoice
2. Import Preliminary Declaration
3. Verification Certificate from COTECNA
4. Import Declaration for Food Products
5. Relevant Phytosanitary and Health Certificate.