(Country code: SS)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- coins and similar pieces of copper, bronze or nickel
- printed materials.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- gambling equipment
- publications that infringe authors' rights
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
The following documents may be required:
1. Original Invoice
2. Certificate of Origin
3. Ministry of Health Approval for pharmaceutical and medical equipment
4. National Telecom Cooperation (NTC) clearance
5. Printing and press permit for printed advertising material.