ESWATINI (FORMERLY KNOWN AS SWAZILAND)
(Country code: SZ)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
An import permit is required for many goods. Before posting any item, senders should confirm that the addressee has any necessary permit. Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- clothing, used
- military uniforms and equipment
- parasites and killers of insects
- tobacco and tobacco products
Genuine gifts not exceeding 10 emalangeni in value and 5 kg in weight do not need an import permit.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- airline ticket blank / airline ticket issue
- artwork, commercial / artwork, fine
- articles of stationary to be completed by the addressee
- bank notes
- bio products
- blotting paper
- credit cards / credit card blanks
- currency, metallic
- drugs, non-prescription / prescription
- films and sound recordings
- honey, royal jelly
- medical equipment / medical supplies
- paper money
- securities payable to the bearer
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Commercial goods mailed to Swaziland require an invoice posted separately to the addressee.