(Country code: TJ)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from authorities before posting:
- animal products
- anti-parasite products
- cash and valuables
- dairy products
- fish products
- musical instruments
- plants and plant products
- pharmaceutical products
- sound recorders
- weapons, hunting
- war materials
- works of art.
Personal use items
Items for the exclusive personal use of the addressee, area admitted subject to the payment of customs duty and subject to certain items not exceeding the quantities shown:
- audio recordings (10)
- clothing coats, jackets, etc. (3 of each kind)
- computer tapes and discs (15)
- electronic music equipment (1 of each kind)
- fabric (10 metres)
- personal computers and peripheral equipment (1)
- photographic and video equipment (1 of each kind)
- radio and video machines (1 of each kind)
- video recordings (5)
- wine and vodka (1 litre).
Primarily religious works
- Bible, Koran, Tora, etc. (2 of each kind)
- crucifixes, icons, etc. (2 of each kind).
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- animals, live
- eggs, raw
- electronic and high-frequency machines
- honey and honeycomb
- inorganic and organic chemicals
- photographic or cinematographic goods
- printed books, newspapers and materials offensive by nature
- precious metals and stones
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Commercial goods mailed to Tajikistan must include an invoice. Inherited goods require a certificate, endorsed by a consul, which confirms the right of inheritance.