(Country code: TL)
EAST TIMOR, PORTUGESE TIMOR
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Small Packet is available for Air Mail service only.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animal products
- food and beverages
- records, cassettes and videos
- pharmaceutical products
- plants and parts of plants
- printed material in Indonesian languages, dialects, Chinese or written in Chinese characters
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- chain letters
- pirated books
- obscene or immoral publications
- publications harmful to young people.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Commercial goods mailed to East Timor require a copy of invoice with number and date of import permit. Gift parcels and all associated documentation bear the words GIFT PARCEL for the personal use of the addressee.