TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
(Country code: TT)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- alcoholic beverages
- animal products
- carbon paper
- coal and firewood
- communication equipment
- cigarette paper
- drugs and medicines
- parasites and insect killers
- plants and parts of plants
- radar equipment
- radio equipment
- tobacco, extracts and essences of
An import permit is required for many goods. Before posting any item, senders should confirm that the addressee has any necessary permit.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- animals, live and skins
- coffee, raw
- earth or packaging containing earth
- log and timber products from Liberia
- lottery tickets and advertising
- military equipment
- sugar, unrefined.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
The following documents may be required:
1. Commercial Invoice
2. Certificate of Origin
3. Insurance Certificate
4. Health of sanitary certificates
5. Import License (if applicable).