(Country code: XZ)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animals and animal products
- alcoholic beverages
- artwork, including drawings, proofs and layouts
- cologne and perfume
- cheques, blank
- drawings, technical, architect and engineering
- diplomatic mail
- drugs and poisons
- fabric and fabric samples
- lottery tickets
- mineral products
- machinery parts
- meat and poultry products
- medicines and patent medicines
- musical instruments
- optical and cinematographic instruments
- pearls, precious stones, metals
- pharmaceutical products
- plants and parts of plants
- printed publications
- postal envelopes
- radio sets
- serums and vaccines
Watch cases or housings (mounted or unmounted) of complete watches made of precious metals may be accepted after analysis of the metal content. Articles containing incomplete watch cases or parts are not accepted.
Postal items addressed to individuals may contain personal travel articles, articles for personal and family use (medicines, medical instruments, teaching and leisure material) and articles for the use of their household in quantities not intended for resale. Personal items not exceeding $30US are exempt from customs duty.
Legacy and contract items
Items inherited abroad and articles provided for in contracts concluded between States may be freely imported in accordance with such contracts.
Professional tools of trade
Natural persons of Yugoslavian nationality exercising a profession may import articles for use in that profession subject to special conditions.
An import permit is required for many goods. Before posting any item, senders should confirm that the addressee has any necessary permit.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- abortion procurement items
- arms and ammunition
- cigarette paper
- essences for artificial wines and brandies
- firearms and parts
- foreign products bearing Yugoslavia trademarks or imitated trade marks
- gambling devices
- invoices, blank
- lottery tickets
- live trees and plants
- military uniforms of other states
- offensive items and propaganda
- personal effects
- playing cards
- printed articles, books, newspapers, offensive by nature
- precious metals and stones
- spying devices
- whistles, spoons and food containers having a lead content over 10%
- wines and must containing sulphuric acid
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
In addition, senders must provide proof of the addressee's entitlement on the customs form; otherwise, the addressee must provide the proof before delivery. Customs authorities inspect all dutiable items.
Senders should mark all gifts and accompanying documents Gift Parcel or Envoi Cadeau.
All commercial goods must include an invoice.
For rating purposes, use Country Code YU.
The following documents may be required:
1. Certificate of Origin
2. Commercial Invoice.
The Kosovo Customs Law may require a single administrative document (SAD) to be completed by the importer.