(Country code: YE)
Mail and parcel service is currently suspended to Yemen.
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- parasites and insect killers
Yemen accepts bees, leeches and silkworms only if:
- the sender and addressee are officially recognized institutions
- the containers can remain closed while their contents are checked.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- alcoholic beverages
- any item offensive to Muslim culture
- literature, contrary to the Islamic faith
- live animals of the porcine species
- listening and jamming devices
- lottery tickets
- micro film
- mineral products
- pork meat and fats whether or not mixed with other meats
- publications and press products which mention religions other than Islam
- quinine, rose coloured
- sound recordings
- table salt
- weapons, and parts thereof
- weapons-manufacturing equipment.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Each parcel or group of parcels mailed to Yemen simultaneously by a single sender to the same addressee requires a commercial invoice.
The original invoices must be attached when the value of the contents exceeds the equivalent of 1500 USD.
A certificate of origin of the goods must be attached when the quantity indicates the goods are of a commercial nature.