(Country code: ZM)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animals and animal products
- drugs, prescription and non prescription
- firearms and firearms parts
- military equipment
- plants and parts of plants
- radar equipment, transmitters and receivers
- tobacco, raw
- Weapons and parts of weapons.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- aphrodisiacs and literature relating thereto
- credit cards and blanks
- currency, securities, travellers cheques
- firearms, and parts thereof
- gambling devices
- knives (except cutlery)
- lottery tickets and advertising
- prison-made goods
- spirits, preparations of, or essences and extracts of
- weapons and parts thereof.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Commercial goods mailed to Zambia require an inserted invoice and the article labelled INVOICE ENCLOSED. Senders should post a Certificate of Origin, where required, separately to the addressee.