Today’s multi-channel world throws message after message at consumers
Learn how direct mail pieces that blend creativity, sophisticated targeting, and a relevant message are proving to be one of best ways to break through “bandwidth” clutter.
We’ve featured some surprising statistics and savvy marketing campaigns that delivered exceptional response and ROI ratios:
- A rubber ball generated an 83% first response rate that grew to over 150% through social sharing.
- Why does Google, the leader of online advertising, use direct mail? Perhaps because 89% of Canadians will open an interesting looking piece of direct mail.
- A Gen Z focused brick-and-mortar shoe chain expands e-commerce sales with geographically targeted direct mail.
- Casanova might have been the world’s greatest lover – but he was a disaster at customer retention and ROI! Learn why it’s a good idea to create a marketing hourglass instead of the traditional marketing funnel.
- Do you know the best way to get customers out of their homes and through businesses’ doors? Find out which channel wins the feet-in-the-door race here.
Whether your client needs to find new customers or drive repeat sales, direct mail delivers real results.