In search of exclusive products, more variety and attractive pricing, Canadians made nearly 21 million online purchases last year alone – roughly half of which were from U.S.-based e-commerce merchants on brands not available at local retailers.
Based on proprietary Canada Post research, this new whitepaper takes an in-depth look at Canadian purchase behavior and expectations when buying online from U.S. based merchants.
- Why do Canadians shop online from south of the border?
- What do Canadians really expect when it comes to shipping and fees?
- What role do delivery times play in their online purchasing decisions?
Did you know, for instance, that:
- 74% of Canadians who previously bought from a U.S.-based e-commerce merchant plan on making as many or even more purchases in the coming year.
- 33% of Canadian buyers regularly delay their purchases in anticipation of a free shipping event or promotion.
Don’t miss the opportunity to take advantage of these insights and grow your online business in Canada.