Express Order Entry: Online shipping and mailing within Canada
Prepare paperwork, print address labels and pay online.
Express Order Entry is a free online shipping tool you can use to prepare shipments and mailings within Canada. It is ideal for small to mid-sized businesses with low to medium volume shipments and mailings, including Solutions for Small Business™ members.
- Ship from our website or host a customized version on your own secure intranet.
- Prepare a small Neighbourhood Mail™(formerly Unaddressed Admail) campaign targeting a single delivery area.
- Customize preferences to automatically complete certain fields.
- Store and manage names in your address book.
- Track your orders.
- Ideal for returns and library mail.
Before you start
To use Express Order Entry you’ll need:
- a Canada Post customer number
- a Canada Post contract number (not required if you are a Solutions for Small Business customer)
- a Canada Post username and password. Need these? Sign up now
Tips for filling out the Express Order Entry form:
- When you reach the Shipment Information section, the *Document box is not mandatory.
- When you reach the Service / Options section, the *Service Standard section is not mandatory.
- When you reach the Payment Information section, the *Contract No is not mandatory.
- When you reach the Preview Order section, here’s where to enter a Promo Code, and Calculate the cost.
To use Express Order Entry, you’ll need to meet the following technical requirements:
|Operating system||Windows XP
Internet Explorer 8
|Laser printer||Ensure your printer is compatible with your operating system.|
How to print forms and labels
Print your paperwork and labels on regular 8½ x 11-inch paper. Please note that thermal printing is not supported. Fold your label in half, put it into a self-adhesive pouch and apply it to the parcel. Buy adhesive pouches online
Request Express Order Entry for your intranet
You can host a customized version of Express Order Entry on your company intranet. To do so, you need a secure solution that requires users to sign in to your intranet to access the tool. Contact us to learn more about hosting the tool of your choice:
- Parcel services within Canada. Contact us.
- Neighbourhood Mail™. Contact us.
Please note you will need an Neighbourhood Mail agreement. Learn more.
User guides for Express Order Entry
Read our detailed user guides for step-by-step instructions on how to use Express Order Entry.