How to create an order and drop off a Postal Code Targeting mailing
When you are ready to send a Postal Code Targeting mailing, you’ll need to:
- Prepare the Statement of Mailing paperwork for your order.
- Drop off your containers at a deposit location which processes machineable mail.
How to create your Statement of Mailing
Use your Canada Post Commercial Customer number to access our free electronic shipping tools (EST). Then, using EST, fill in and transmit your Statement of Mailing. Print two copies to bring along when you deposit the mailing.
How to drop off your Postal Code Targeting mailing
Take your mailing to a location that can process machineable mail. Some facilities need advance notification that you are bringing in your mailing. Find your nearest deposit location.
You’ll be asked for:
- Two printed copies of your Statement of Mailing.
- A sample piece of mail identical in size, weight, and content to your mailing’s items.
- The Postal Code Targeting items you’re mailing.
If your commercial customer account includes a billing agreement, your company will be invoiced. Customers without a billing agreement can pay by credit card when the mailing Order is created in EST. In some locations, a business cheque or certified cheque for the full amount of the mailing may be accepted. Find full details on payment here.