Open a service ticket online to get help with business mailings
Support, service ticket
Looking for help with your flyers, catalogues, direct mail campaign or other business mailing? Or do you need to cancel an order? See the list of support articles below for some of the most common issues related to business mailings. You’ll be able to open a service ticket online to request help or report a problem.
- How to cancel a mailing order (Statement of Mailing) that you created online
- How to cancel a shipping order (manifest) online for services such as Xpresspost™, Priority™, Expedited™, Regular Parcel™ and Tracked Packet™ and Small Packet™
- How to prepare bulk advertising mailings
- How to prepare a large mailing
- How to prepare magazine or newsletter mailings
- How to prepare Canada Post Personalized Mail™ mailings
- How to prepare Postal Code Targeting mailings
- See if your mailing qualifies as Personalized Mail™
- See if your mailing qualifies as Postal Code Targeting
- See if your mailing qualifies as Publications Mail™
- Report a delivery problem with Canada Post Neighbourhood Mail™
Do you still need help?
If you don’t see your problem listed here, search our support articles and help topics. You can also contact us through social media or by phone. Search support.