Step-by-step guide to shipping outside of Canada
Tools and resources to help you ship internationally
Whether you are an individual sending a package to relatives overseas or a business shipping commercial goods to the U.S. and around the world, we have the tools and resources to guide you through the international shipping process.
For individuals and households
- Get tips on how to wrap your package for shipping.
- Get a list of shipping services, features, options and costs by entering your parcel details into Find a Rate.
- Complete your customs form online before you send your item. You’ll get a barcode to bring to the post office with your parcel.
- Before you start, check that the type of item you are sending can be sent by Canada Post and accepted by your destination country:
- Choose a shipping service with the help of these resources:
- Find out about export and customs requirements in our Postal Exports guide.
- Prepare your shipments and mailings with our online shipping tools.
Still need help? Find answers and contact us through our Support page.