If you provided your email address at the time of the purchase, you can make changes to your service request by accessing our convenient online self-serve-tool.
The following changes can be made to your service:
- At anytime:
- All contact details (e.g. email address, telephone number, Language of Correspondence, etc...).
- Mail Recipient information (except if the service was purchased on someone else's behalf).
- Before the service start date:
- Start and end date (if the new end date doesn’t impact the price).
- New address information.
- After service start date:
- End date.
To forward mail to a different address than originally requested, a new service must be purchased.
If you purchased your service at the post office and did not provide your email address information, to make changes to your service please call customer service at 1-800-267-1177.