How do I find out who signed for a package?
To view or print an image of the signature
- Enter your tracking number into Track.
- Select the name in the signatory name column of the Track History table. (The signature is available online for 45 days after your package is delivered.)
- If you need a copy of the signature, simply save an electronic copy of the JPEG image to your computer.
- You can print a copy of the signature from our website or your saved JPEG copy.
- If you need a hard copy of the signature from Canada Post, call us.
Signature is not online
If your item has been delivered and a signature obtained, but the image is not available online, there are 2 possible reasons:
- The signature was captured more than 45 days ago.
- The addressee requested that the signature not be stored online.
In either case, to get the signature, call customer service:
- If the signature was captured more than 45 days ago, there is a charge of $7.25 for the copy of the signature.
- If the signature is not displayed at the addressee’s request, there is no charge for it to be sent to you.