Submit an online service ticket. It’s fast and easy! Follow these steps—it only takes a couple of minutes.
- Sign in to the Canada Post website.
- Read our support article to find out if you’re eligible for a refund.
- If you are eligible, select the Create service ticket button near the bottom of the support article.
- Complete the required information and select Continue.
- If desired, enter any additional details that might be helpful. Select Continue.
- Verify the ticket details and then select Create Ticket.
You’ll receive a confirmation message and an email with all the ticket details. We’ll review your request and issue you a refund if you’re eligible.
Track your service ticket
Track the status of your service ticket online. Sign in to canadapost.ca and select My Support from the menu under your username.