Why were changes made to Precision Targeter?
Why are some dates greyed out on the calendar?
When the neighbourhood mailing data accuracy cannot be guaranteed the tool greys out the date.
How do I get access to information on Neighbourhood Mail?
Why are the counts on my report different from the first page to the last?
This is a bug that has been fixed. To get rid of this bug, clear your caches and cookies, then restart Precision Targeter.
How do I remove routes from my planned mailing?
There are 2 ways you can remove routes in Precision Targeter:
Map view: Click on the 5th icon at the bottom of your screen. Hover your cursor over the route you want to remove. Once the route is highlighted in yellow, click on it and it will turn white which means it has been removed from your mailing plan.
Data view: Click on the check mark to the left of the route to remove it.
How do I find my saved mailing plans?
Once you are signed in to the Canada Post "Sign in" page, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Canada Post account
- Click on "Tools" in the navigation bar at the top of the page
- Click on Precision Targeter
- Click "Open saved mailing plan"
Is there a faster way for me to find my saved mailing plan?
Once you are in saved mailing plans, you can search in 2 ways:
- Filter the plans by date, name, counts and cost
- Hold down Ctrl + F, a search box will appear where you can enter a particular mailing plan