Summary of price and service changes for Direct Marketing and Transaction Mail services and Parcels products
This page provides a central location for information about changes to Canada Post prices and services. Select a link below to get details about the changes.
Direct Marketing and Transaction Mail services
- National Presortation restructure file for Neighbourhood Mail
- contains an additional file with enhanced visibility of upcoming FSA restructures to commercial customers mailing Neighbourhood Mail. Effective Jan 12, 2018, Customers are able to access current restructure data, one month of pending restructure data and four months of planned restructures, by FSA. The new file will be updated monthly to show a rolling six-month period to provide more lead time to prepare Neighbourhood Mail mailings.
- Direct Marketing and Transaction Mail price and service changes effective Jan 15, 2018
- Registered Mail envelope changes effective January 15, 2018
- For 2018, the prices for our International Incentive Letter-postTM service (Premium, Standard and Per Item) will remain at current levels and there are no service changes planned at this time.
- Parcel Services Price and Service Changes effective January 15, 2018
- Parcel services manual shipping label & prepaid envelope changes effective January 15, 2018
- PriorityTM Worldwide Price Changes effective November 13, 2017
- Change to claim eligibility for all Parcels services guarantee during peak season effective November 20, 2017
- Delivered TonightTM – winding down the service effective November 1, 2017
- New automatic billing process for eLink parcels not declared on a manifest effective July 1, 2017
- Discontinue acceptance of obsolete Collect On Delivery (C.O.D.) shipping labels effective April 3, 2017
- Parcel Services Price and Service Changes effective January 16, 2017