Delivery times depend on the shipping service used and the destination country.
Please keep in mind that items sent internationally must first clear customs. Depending upon volumes, delays may occur. We cannot intervene in the customs process nor can the postal administration of the destination country.
Regular mail items without tracking numbers move through the destination country's regular mail; we are not advised of delivery nor can we inquire about status.
What you can do...
- If you have a tracking number, find the latest status using Track. (Please note that we rely on the destination country for all status updates once the item leaves Canada.)
- Track your U.S. items with the United States Postal Service.
- For other countries, visit the postal website of the destination country.
- Look up the expected delivery date.
- Look up your destination and see if your item has restrictions that may cause customs delays.
- See if your item contains non-mailable matter.
If you are the sender and the delivery standard date has passed, file a claim online.
If you are the receiver in a country that is not Canada, unfortunately you can’t open a service ticket (neither online nor by phone). If the expected delivery time has passed and you wish to investigate, contact the sender to initiate an inquiry.
- For international parcels (Air and Surface items) tracking information is available only for events within Canada.
- Tracking is not available for Small Packet USA and Small packet international items.
- Delivery updates are available if you:
- Create parcel orders with an electronic shipping tool at Canada Post,
- Use a customer-developed or third-party shipping system, or
- Use our tracking tool.