How to create a shipping profile by weight category report in Intelligence 360
This is a monthly report that provides consolidated information related to fuel surcharge ($), total net cost ($) and volume of items. Information is consolidated by weight category or range.
For up-to-date results, generate this report after a Tuesday, as information is uploaded each week on Tuesday.
Use the following steps to create a report:
1. Pick My reports in your menu bar.
2. Open the Create new report button.
3. Select Create in the "Shipping profile: by weight category" box. You can preview the report before you create it.
4. Enter the Start and End date of the time period* you want your report to cover.
5. Pick the Customer number(s) whose data you want in the report.
6. Choose a Destination location – you can only generate a report for one destination choice at a time. Press the Continue button.
7. Pick the shipping Service type(s) whose data you want to see.
8. Pick a Weight range. You can generate a report that includes the weight (kg) of all items or select a certain weight range.
9. Pick a Minimum and Maximum weight.
10. Enter a Report title, Email address and format to download.
You can schedule a report to run on a recurring time frame, or generate a report immediately.
Once a report is generated, you can:
- Download it
- Add it to your favourites (up to 5 are allowed)
- Edit it
- Schedule, email and save as a template
- Up to and including weight band (kg or VE) represents the maximum weight range (kg or VE). Refer to this column to determine the minimum and maximum weights for each service type.
- Fuel Surcharge ($) is the sum of the fuel surcharge amount for all items within each weight band.
- Total Net Cost ($) (Including Fuel Surcharge) is the sum of all items billed within each weight band. Net cost includes ALL surcharges and fees (ie fuel surcharge and Signature). Net cost does NOT include applicable taxes.
- Volume is the number of items billed within each weight band.