We are committed to the safe handling of all mail and parcels. You can file a claim to recoup the postage and the insured value if:
- You sent the parcel through one of our trackable services with insurance coverage. These services include: Priority™, Xpresspost™, Expedited Parcel™ and Regular Parcel (insurance coverage is available for a fee).
- You are the sender. If you are the receiver, please contact the sender to initiate the claim.
- You mailed your item within the last 90 days.
Please keep in mind that some contents do not qualify for damage refunds due to their fragile or perishable nature. Refer to our list of non-insurable contents. to see if your items qualify for a refund.
If you are the recipient, inform the sender that the item was received damaged. Keep the item and its packaging in case they're required for the claim assessment.
Before you file your claim
- Locate the tracking number. What a tracking number looks like.
- Check that your item is not on our list of non-insurable contents.
- Verify that your item was mailed within the last 90 days.
- Locate the receiver's name, address and contact information.
- Prepare a description of the contents, including the value and insured amount.
Do you still need help?
Please use this form to create a service ticket to report this problem.
Personal service ticket
For individual/household use
Create a business service ticket Report a problem on behalf of a business.