Why was my item returned to sender if the address exists?
The reason for the return is marked on your item. Items are returned to sender if:
- The address does not exist.
- The item does not bear a sufficient address.
- The addressee has moved without providing a forwarding address.
- The item is refused by the addressee.
- The item contains insufficient postage.
Your item will require new postage before you resend it.
What you can do:
- If the item was returned to sender in error, contact us to report the issue. While we may not be able to determine the cause of the error, your feedback helps us improve our services.
- Not sure if the address exists? Look it up in Find a Postal Code.
- If the item has a tracking number, find out when it was delivered or returned. Use Track.
- Learn how to properly address your letters and parcels.