Legislation and Regulations
Act and Regulations
Consolidations of the Canada Post Corporation Act and Regulations prepared by the Department of Justice are available via the Justice Laws website using the links below.
Regulations made under this Act
- Armed Forces Postal Regulations
- Deficient Postage Regulations
- International Letter-post Items Regulations
- Letter Definition Regulations
- Letter Mail Regulations
- Mail Receptacles Regulations
- Materials for the Use of the Blind Regulations
- Non-mailable Matter Regulations
- Order Designating the Minister of Transport as Minister for Purposes of the Act
- Post Office Savings Bank Regulations
- Postage Meter Regulations, 2010
- Postal Services Interruption Regulations
- Posting Abroad of Letter-Post Items Regulations
- Reproduction of Postage Stamps Regulations
- Solicitations by Mail Regulations
- Special Services and Fees Regulations
- Undeliverable and Redirected Mail Regulations
Copies of proposed regulations or amending regulations can be found on the website of the Canada Gazette at www.gazette.gc.ca.
For further information, please contact Canada Post Regulatory Affairs at RegulatoryAffairs@canadapost.ca.