Organizations your Foundation supports
The Canada Post Community Foundation for Children will focus on supporting children’s charities and school programs—including organizations that provide mental health initiatives aimed at youth—in communities across Canada.
The Canada Post Community Foundation for Children will provide funding for projects that will generate maximum impact in the following areas:
- create lasting change for children
- programming supporting healthy children
- building safe, kid-friendly communities
- services for children and youth with special needs and their families
Organizations applying for project funding should either be based in the community or rely significantly on community resources to undertake the activities proposed or to achieve the objectives stated.
An annual granting process will be used to distribute funds for projects that best meet the Foundation’s vision. The timing of the grant application process will be:
- March: call for applications
- April: deadline for applications
- May/June: GAC review and Trustee approval
- July: decisions communicated to applicants
- September: public announcement of grants recipients