Fleet Mechanic – Fleet Maintenance
Discover your career in Fleet Maintenance
- Are you devoted to quality workmanship and self improvement?
- Do you work well with minimal supervision?
- Are you a career minded self starter?
- Would you like the opportunity to grow and advance within a highly regarded and respected organization?
A career in Fleet Maintenance at Canada Post may be just what you're looking for!
Canada Post operates one of the largest federal fleets in the country. To ensure reliable vehicles, quality service and superior value to thousands of postal workers and customers alike, we employ many specialized fleet maintenance and repair people in state of the art facilities to track, schedule and complete systematic vehicle inspections as well as all associated vehicle maintenance and repairs.
Opportunities in fleet maintenance range from career driven apprenticeships, in house parts room positions, both light and heavy duty mechanics, as well as fleet supervisor and manager positions.
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic work environment
- An ability to grow personally and professionally
- An ability to work with emerging technologies
- An attractive Total Compensation package, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Program
- Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage
- Starting three weeks annual paid vacation leave
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Extended Health Care Plan & Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Care Plan
- Vision & Hearing Care Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Disability Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
Sample positions in Fleet Maintenance:
- Automotive Mechanic or Apprentice
- Truck and Coach Mechanic or Apprentice
- Automotive Service Technician
- Truck and Coach Technician
- Fleet Supervisor
- Fleet Manager