Click here for information about service disruptions related to rotating strikes by CUPW.
Discover your career in Procurement
- Are you a Procurement professional who is looking to expand your career in a fast-moving environment - leading, planning, conducting and controlling all aspects of purchasing initiatives?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who enjoys interacting with people and having a high level of responsibility and accountability?
- Would you like the opportunity to be part of a team who values their profession and has a direct impact to the bottom line?
A career in Procurement at Canada Post may be just what you're looking for!
Join a Best in Class team of Procurement professionals whose focus is strategic sourcing and creating value for our customers. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and evolving environment and to take part in major initiatives.
Our Procurement team is central to the success of our business. Their dedication to uphold best practices has a direct impact to the bottom line and in turn, helps us provide better value to our customers.
- The satisfaction of a job well done – You will be part of a winning team that touches the lives of millions
- A strong community of employees - Our employees drive innovation and ensure that our business continues to evolve to meet our customer's changing needs
- An attractive Total Compensation package, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Program
- Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage
- Starting three weeks annual paid vacation leave
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Extended Health Care Plan & Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Care Plan
- Vision & Hearing Care Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Disability Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
Sample Positions in Procurement:
- Purchasing Buyer
- Purchasing Officer
- Purchasing Manager
- Sourcing, Supply Change Management