Discover your career as a Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier (RSMC)
- Would you like an important role in keeping rural and suburban-area Canadians connected by providing them with their daily mail service?
- Do you want to make the open road your office?
Becoming an RSMC may be just what you're looking for!
If you enjoy working independently, interacting with the public and operating a motor vehicle in all kinds of weather and traffic conditions, then you’re ready to embark on a rewarding career where the open road is your office.
- Be valued as an employee, and rewarded appropriately for your work.
- A compensation package for permanent employees, which includes:
- Vehicle expense reimbursement and boot allowance (if applicable)
- Paid vacation leave and paid personal leave
- Dental, vision and hearing care plans
- Canada Post pension plan
Learn more about what it takes to be an RSMC with Canada Post. Watch the video.