Click here for information about service disruptions related to rotating strikes by CUPW.
Discover your career as a Supervisor
- Do you value coaching, motivating and mentoring employees?
- Would you like an opportunity to make a difference, to be challenged and involved, and to be recognized and rewarded for the work that you do?
Becoming a Supervisor may be just what you're looking for!
- The satisfaction of a job well done - You'll be part of a winning team that touches the lives of millions
- A strong community of employees - Our employees drive innovation and ensure that our business continues to evolve to meet our customer's changing needs
- An attractive compensation package, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Annual incentive program
- Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage
- Three weeks annual paid vacation leave and leave options
- Access to one of the best pension plans in Canada
To be considered, you need:
- One year experience managing a team OR 2 years experience working within a unionized environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Post-secondary education (an asset)
- Experience working in a customer service role (an asset)
- Ability to supervise and motivate a group of employees to achieve operational excellence
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work shifts, including evenings, nights and occasional weekends
- Strong customer service orientation
- Complete the security screening process and obtain reliability status.