Vision, Values & Leadership Behaviours
Canada Post will be a world leader in providing innovative physical and electronic delivery solutions, creating value for our customers, employees and all Canadians.
- Transformation - We will innovate and transform to win in the marketplace
- Customer - We serve Canadians with pride and passion
- Integrity - We act responsibly and with integrity
- Respect - We treat each other with fairness and respect
- Safety - We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for all our stakeholders
Our Leadership Behaviours
- Decision Making
- Business Acumen
- Leading People
Code of Conduct
The Canada Post Code of Conduct is based on our corporate values and policies as well as the practices and ethical behaviours that define the standards of business conduct to which we hold ourselves and others accountable. All Canada Post employees are expected to comply with the Code of Conduct, and employees who witness or have knowledge of potential improper behaviour including unethical conduct are encouraged to review our Code of Conduct and follow the “How We Report Known or Suspected Breaches of the Code” reporting process.
Others who are not Canada Post employees are encouraged to contact: