Vision, Values & Leadership Behaviours
Canada Post will be a world leader in providing innovative physical and electronic delivery solutions, creating value for our customers, employees and all Canadians.
- Transformation - We will innovate and transform to win in the marketplace
- Customer - We serve Canadians with pride and passion
- Integrity - We act responsibly and with integrity
- Respect - We treat each other with fairness and respect
- Safety - We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for all our stakeholders
Our Leadership Behaviours
- Decision Making
- Business Acumen
- Leading People
Code of Conduct
Building and maintaining trusted relationships with employees, customers, partners, suppliers and our shareholder is fundamental to our business, our reputation, and our success. Managing in an ethical way, guided by a sense of social responsibility is not just a matter of good business practice; it is the right thing to do.
Like all large organizations, Canada Post is often faced with challenges that require difficult decisions. The Canada Post Code of Conduct explains the behaviour that is expected of employees at all levels of the company, and provides information on where to find additional help.
Our Code of Conduct describes our standards for fair and ethical conduct. Customers, suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders who witness or have knowledge of potential improper behaviour including unethical conduct are encouraged to review our Code of Conduct and follow the "Where to Go to get Help" reporting process.