An exclusive look at Canadian online shoppers
Who are they? How do they discover brands? What do they expect from retailers? We asked 5,000 Canadian online shoppers what’s in their carts, how much they buy, what they expect, what technology they use and more. We’ll give you a snapshot of the Canadian e-commerce landscape – with insights into the evolution of e-commerce in Canada over the last two years. From marketing to customer service, from your product mix to your operations, from testing which perks to offer to knowing the right metrics to watch – get insights that will help you compete, succeed and grow!
Growing your business and customer base is top of mind for any e-commerce business. As a result, determining how to effectively attract and retain customers is just as important as any stage of your operations workflow. In this session, we’ll explore best practices for fueling your business growth. You’ll get expert advice on how to grow your customer base, build loyalty and increase your profits – and on how to complement your social and digital campaigns with direct mail.
Back to basics: how to operate and grow your business
Acquiring customers and closing sales is only part of the e-commerce challenge. Once customers press “Buy,” the clock starts ticking for merchants, who must master the back-end operations needed to get the product into the hands of customers. During this session, attendees will learn how to:
- Boost the efficiency of their order management for growth
- Improve their packaging strategy to incorporate better packaging processes into their supply chain
- Craft a viable returns policy that’s a win-win for you and your customers
- Expand beyond borders and tap into the lucrative U.S. market
We’ll leave you with the tips, tools and resources you need to master your end-to-end operations and overcome growing pains.
Selling beyond Canada
What does it take to successfully sell outside of Canada? We’ll discuss how to expand beyond your borders and tap into the lucrative U.S. market.
This session will broaden the understanding of how businesses of all sizes can better navigate the complexities of global shipping. It offers expertise on:
- Determining whether international expansion is right for your business
- Tips on how to adapt your website for global e-commerce
- The know-how to get your products across the border in a convenient, cost-effective way that meets your customers’ expectations
You will leave this session with the confidence you need to help you tackle expanding beyond borders.