For Neighbourhood Mail: Fee suspended for Specified Delivery Start Date option. See canadapost.ca/alert.
Reach the ideal customer for your business
Target by geography and demographics
Get higher campaign response and ROI
Tailor campaigns with interactive maps
Plan, price and place orders in minutes
Target your ideal consumer profile
Direct marketing is an effective way to find new customers. With our help, you can get the best response rates by targeting the right audience.
Precision Targeter is a free online tool to help you plan the best delivery routes for your Smartmail Marketing™ campaign. It helps you find the right customers in the right locations. We offer a unique combination of consumer data and interactive maps to help get your flyers, postcards or other Neighbourhood Mail™ pieces to the right customer.
Precision Targeter has a simple step-by-step approach. You can:
- Choose from 14 demographic categories that matter to your business, such as age, household size or income.
- Use interactive maps to visualize the areas you want to reach. You can include drive times or drive distances from your business.
- Make route and category adjustments until you meet your exact business and budget requirements.
- Get pricing estimates and pay for your campaign.
We’ll give you a detailed report with:
- A map highlighting your selected routes.
- A breakdown of your demographic choices.
- The number of pieces required for your Smartmail Marketing campaign.
- An estimate of the cost of your Smartmail Marketing campaign.
Once you have your report ready, you can also manage your Smartmail Marketing campaign with our Electronic Shipping Tool (EST) by exporting the data file. You can save your customized report to reuse or modify it for future campaigns.
Precision Targeter is free of charge. You only pay for your mail delivery costs.
Use Precision Targeter now.
Within two months, sales had increased by 400 per cent in Alberta and 100 per cent in New Brunswick.
Access current data
Tap into extensive database of 15.5 million Canadian addresses that Canada Post serves.
Manage your budget
Plan around the total pieces you want to send or your maximum budget.
Choose from multiple options
With 14 demographic categories to choose from, you can focus on the addresses that matter.