Sending / General Information
EST Online: Print labels and prepare shipments online
Robust online shipping and mailing tool for small to mid-sized businesses
Print shipping labels and prepare the paperwork for your shipments and mailings with EST Online. This tool is designed for customers with low to medium volume shipments and mailings. It’s ideal for small to mid-sized businesses including Solutions for Small Business customers.
Handle your entire shipping and mailing process online
- Ship and mail worldwide using a variety of our shipping and mailing services.
- Compare rates and delivery times for different services.
- Prepare a Canada Post Neighbourhood Mail™(formerly Unaddressed Admail) campaign targeting multiple areas.
- Send emails with tracking numbers to your customers.
Before you start
To use EST Online you’ll need:
- a Canada Post customer number
- a Canada Post contract number (not required if you are a Solutions for Small Business customer)
- a Canada Post username and password. Need these? Sign up now
To use EST Online, you’ll need to meet the following technical requirements:
Ensure your printer is compatible with your operating system.
How to print forms and labels
Print your paperwork and labels on regular 8½ x 11-inch paper. Please note that thermal printing is not supported. Fold your label in half, put it into a self-adhesive pouch and apply it to the parcel. Buy adhesive pouches online
Read our detailed user guides for step-by-step instructions on how to use EST Online.
- Direct mail and transaction mail
- Parcel services – Canada
- Parcel services – U.S./international
- Import file specifications
- Export file specifications
Learn how to create orders for mailing and shipping.
- Prepare a Canada Post Personalized Mail™(formerly Addressed Admail) order
- Prepare a Lettermail™ order
- Create an order for shipping parcels in Canada
- Create a template for repeat orders
- Complete the customs form
- Create a return label when shipping library books
- Manage your address book
- Prepare an order for a shipment of library books
- Prepare a Publications Mail™ order
- Prepare a Canada Post Neighbourhood Mail™(formerly Unaddressed Admail) order