To remove your name and address from specific business mailing lists
Contact individual businesses and charities that you no longer wish to receive Canada Post Personalized Mail™(formerly Addressed Admail) materials from and ask to be removed from their lists.
To remove your name and address from all business mailing lists
To stop the delivery of all Personalized Mail™ items, including catalogues, coupons, and sample mailers, ask the following organizations to delete your name and address from their mailing lists.
Canadian Marketing Association
Do Not Contact Service
55 University Avenue, Suite 603
TORONTO ON M5J 2H7
In the United States:
Direct Marketing Association
Mail Preference Service
PO Box 9008
Farmingdale NY 11735-9008
To remove your name and address from Canada Post’s Name and Address Database
Individuals and businesses can submit an online form to stop receiving targeted advertising from third parties who use the Canada Post Name and Address Database.
- This may also stop advertising mail that you welcome, such as coupons, flyers and catalogues.
- This opt-out applies only to your current address. If you move, you will have to separately opt-out with respect to the new address, if desired.
- It may take up to 10 business days to take effect.
- Due to marketing campaigns that have already started, you may receive marketing admail up to 90 days after you have opted out.
- You cannot opt out of the database we use to deliver regular mail.