General Inquiries / General Information
Report a problem or get help with common mail issues.
Do you need help with your mail delivery, Track, Mail Forwarding service or mailing for your business? Choose from the list of support articles below for some of the most common questions and issues. You’ll be able to open a service ticket online to request help or report a problem.
Get help with Track
- What to do if your parcel has not been delivered
- Request a refund for late delivery of a parcel
- What to do if your parcel arrived damaged
- What to do if your international parcel arrived damaged
- How to find a tracked item marked as delivered
Help with mail delivery
- My mail delivery is inconsistent or irregular. What can I do?
- How to resolve undelivered mail
- What can I do if mail is being delivered to the wrong address?
- What can I do if my mail arrived damaged?
- I lost the keys to my community mailbox. How do I get new ones?
- What can I do if my community mailbox key or lock is not working?
- How to stop receiving advertising mail
- What can I do if my community mailbox lock is frozen?
- I just moved. How do I get keys to my community mailbox?
Help with Mail Forwarding (Change of address)
- I haven’t received any forwarded mail. What should I do?
- Only some of my mail is being forwarded to my new address. What should I do?
- What do I do if I receive someone else's mail with my forwarded mail?
Get help with your business mailing
- How to cancel a mailing order (Statement of Mailing) that you created online
- How to cancel a shipping order (manifest) online for services such as Xpresspost™, Priority™, Expedited™, Regular Parcel™ and Tracked Packet™ and Small Packet™
- How to prepare bulk advertising mailings
- How to prepare a large mailing
- How to prepare magazine or newsletter mailings
- How to prepare Canada Post Personalized Mail™(formerly Addressed Admail) mailings
- See if your mailing qualifies as Personalized Mail™
- See if your mailing qualifies as Publications Mail™
- Report a delivery problem with Canada Post Neighbourhood Mail™(formerly Unaddressed Admail)
- How can I get information about my account balance?
- My Neighbourhood Mail™ mailing wasn’t delivered on time. What can I do?
- I have a question about my business mailing. How do I contact customer service for commercial customers?
Do you still need help?
If you don’t see your problem listed here, search our support articles and help topics. You can also contact us through social media or by phone. Search support.